I have really BIG news. I bought two puppies over spring break. I didn't write a post then because I didn't have enough pictures of Pablo, my long hair Chihuahua. We, my family, only took them home on Thursday because we had a longer break. I have attached links to pictures of Pablo and Caesar at the bottom of this post. Pablo is mostly black, has some white splashes around his coat, and has almost golden paws. Caesar, however, is a short hair Chihuahua, and his fur is all a tan color, except for darker shade that outlines his face features and is on the tip of his tail.
http://seenly.com/EdgYtXTw
http://seenly.com/EdfYQYwg
http://seenly.com/EdtYVZoj
http://seenly.com/EdyYPaUH
http://seenly.com/EdbYDall
http://seenly.com/EdDYibIC
http://seenly.com/EdTyFWuj
http://seenly.com/EdPytWme
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please use this blog to comment on ONLY 'academic' matters or to answer a classmate's academic questions. You must leave your name if you comment. NO SOCIAL NETWORKING ALLOWED on this blog. Thank you Maya S.