Sunday, 13 November 2011

Qtr 2 Week 3 Reflection

This week we had a short week, it started on Monday, but it seemed like a normal week.Yesterday was my birthday and it was fun. We were handed our expository essay back, and I got a S. I think I did well because my essay didn't tell a story, but I only got two boxes in skilled and the rest in secure. This week Nakul and I presented our Current Events Project; unfortunately, Mr. Buxton said that he didn't know that this event was current. On the upside he did mention how this topic, the splitting of Sudan, was new to him and that he learnt something. Very soon it will be UN day and our class worked with Ms. Clayton's class to make a video showcasing international authors. Each class was divided into three groups, and my group had Jules Verne. He was the author of  Journey to the Center of the Earth and Around the World in 80 Days. I really enjoyed this week, so I hope next week will be like this week.
P.S. I'm really nervous because on Tuesday there will be a Math Olympiad Contest. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use this blog to comment on ONLY 'academic' matters or to answer a classmate's academic questions. You must leave your name if you comment. NO SOCIAL NETWORKING ALLOWED on this blog. Thank you Maya S.